Input Configurator update ?

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
gnocgnoc
Airman First Class

Input Configurator update ?

Post by gnocgnoc »

Hi,

Is there any plan for an Input Configurator update ?
It’s a pity not to be able to bind keys to important stuff like fuel tank selector and manual fuel pump. Unless I mised something I see no way to configurate these via FSX or A2A Input Configurator.

To be honest it’s also a pity not to be able to bind all other forgotten switches, knobs and levers.
Some will say that is possible via FSUIPC... OK so can someone tell me the purpose of the A2A Input Configurator then?
Honestly, a such nicely designed aircraft deserve an Input Configurator with a full set of entries.
Marc

gnocgnoc
Airman First Class

Re: Input Configurator update ?

Post by gnocgnoc »

Not even a little idea about this configurator story ?
If you say "Yes, we think about a possible update" then I'll wait for it.
And if you say "No, this is not in our plans" then i'll have a look at FSUIPC and LUA stuff.
So as you can see a yes or a no would satisfy me (well... almost :roll: :wink: ).
Marc

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

Hello,

there are no plans to add every other switch and possible input combination to the configurator. The configurator was always meant to provide only basic input options for the most common controls, for those needing more flexibility there are other solutions like LINDA or FSUIPC.

That being said, the fuel selector switch is rather important, so I'll see if this can be added in the future update.
Michael Krawczyk

gnocgnoc
Airman First Class

Post by gnocgnoc »

Ok, thank you for the reply. :D
Marc

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”