Nice flight today in the Six

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Nice flight today in the Six

Post by Paughco »

Took off from Ellensburg, WA (KELN) and flew to Cle Elum (S93) by ORBX. Hey, I paid for the sucker, should fly into it once in a while... The winds are often really blowing in the Cle Elum Valley, but things were pretty calm this evening. There was almost no wind, actually. It was evening, and shadows were setting in. I set up for a landing on RWY 7, and was on final when I saw "something" on the runway. An airplane? Not sure. Oh well... I hit the throttle for a go around. Gear up, climb established, then flaps up. Oh. It was just the name of the strip, painted on the runway. OK, let's try again. Got her down in one piece, and then realized that I probably should be using RWY 25. Not a problem, as here we were, at the end of RWY 25. I lined her up and hit the throttle. Off we went. Flew "IFR" by following I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass, then flew north over the Snoqualmie Valley, past Harvey Field, up to Arlington (KAWO). Got her down in one piece. Yeah, I really do enjoy this airplane!

Seeya
ATB

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Nice flight today in the Six

Post by Scott - A2A »

ATB,

It sounds like you are enjoying the six. It really is a wonderful cruiser in real life, and nice to see it giving the same enjoyment in the sim.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”