Strange runways at KPDX .

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Strange runways at KPDX .

Post by bobsk8 »

My second flight for today started early this evening at KPDX airport, which I had landed at earlier in the day. I started P3D, and since it was my last flight of the evening, I launched at the active runway for a 1 hour flight to Eugene Oregon. In the cockpit, as soon as the AT6 loaded, I see I am really tipped to one side, and switching to an outside view, I see the right wing is below the runway surface. I have Orbx FTX for this area, so I thought possibly it was a problem with the runway terrain elevation for that particular runway. I relaunched on a different runway, and same exact thing, right wing below the runway surface . So I restart P3D, and load again at KPDX, and same situation. OK, the entire airport must be screwed up somehow. I now launch at a different airport a few miles away, and same thing again :shock: . Hm.,..... Now I finally go to the maintenace hangar and it tells me the landing gear on the right side is broken. I then put the AT6 up on jacks, and no right landing gear extension. I repaired the gear, relaunched at KPDX, and everything is OK...

That failure had me fooled for more than a few minutes. :oops:
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Strange runways at KPDX .

Post by Lewis - A2A »

hehe, always the simple things that catch us out. Glad she is still surprising you though 8) :lol:

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”