Nothing Works!!

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
rodney.lackey
Airman

Nothing Works!!

Post by rodney.lackey »

I bought the T-6 Texan earlier today and have probably made some silly newbie mistake. I hit the <SHIFT-7> keystroke combination and found everything in the engine and on the airframe red-line. When I clicked on "complete overhaul", nothing happened. Is there some other keystroke to fix the problem? I won't know what else doesn't work until I can start the engine. My T-6 is installed on Prepa3d 3.4. Thanks for helping the new guy!!

rodney.lackey
Airman

Re: Nothing Works!!

Post by rodney.lackey »

Please disregard my last posting. By reading further in the forum, I found the solution to my newbie mistake. The moral of the story appears to be that newbies should study information shared in the forum. Since solving the initial problem, everything works great. The landing gear collapsed when I switched to a longer runway, but I'd read A2A's excellent manual, jacked the plane up, and got everything back in order. The T-6 is a true study sim!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Nothing Works!!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good stuff, but please dont be afraid to ask questions, we are here to help with tech issues, hints and tips and much more. Very proud of the community and knowledge gathered on our forums and its helped more than one real pilot use sims to get there PPL and more.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”