Absolutely Amazing!

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
wwaakkaattaakk
Airman

Absolutely Amazing!

Post by wwaakkaattaakk »

I know there have been and will be many more posts like this, but the quality of the product that the A2A team has produced is fantastic. The T6 is one of my all time favorites and to see it reproduced in such high quality is great! I only have one other A2A aircraft which is the Civ Mustang, and the T6 does not dissapoint.

Again, many, many praises to the team at A2A, and we all hope to see many more products like this in the years to come.

Regards, Nic
Image Image

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Absolutely Amazing!

Post by Scott - A2A »

Glad you like it Nic. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Absolutely Amazing!

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi Nic,

I totally agree with you, A2A have made another brilliant aircraft. I got mine last night and have to say it is a pleasure to navigate and fly. Like you I have the civilian P-51D, which provided the initial low wing warbird training for me. In real life pilots used to train on T-6 before they climb into a Mustang, Spitfire or any other war plane, my training was done the other way around in the Sim. :wink: I must confess T-6 is quite challenging plane for me to handle after landing (very intense rudder pedal "boxing") in my case it is joystick twisting :mrgreen:. A second distraction and the plane wants to ground loop. :wink: I also like the new updates in the Accu-Sim, they are quite noticeable in P-51, it is like having a new Mustang.
Thank you A2A team for this great new addition for our virtual hangar and for the cool changes in the older warbirds.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”