The repaint request thread

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
MustangL2W
Airman

Re: The repaint request thread

Post by MustangL2W »

Bomber_12th Love the GTMO "Popeye" SNJ..... Perfect Nose Art for an SNJ. Don't think I have ever seen that airplane...But I Like It!!

FlexFlier
Airman First Class

Post by FlexFlier »

It's fictional (the Blue Angels T-6 never used this scheme) but not fictitious (it's on a real T-6) and would be a lot of fun:
Taildraggers rule!

NL451MG
Senior Airman

Post by NL451MG »

+1 for the Blue Angels scheme. That's pretty cool.

Yesid93
Airman Basic

Post by Yesid93 »

Hi. I would love someone please take care to make the repaint of T6 Texan of the Colombian Air Force. Attached some reference images. Sorry for my English, I use a translator. Thank you very much for your time.

NL451MG
Senior Airman

Post by NL451MG »

Wondering if someone can do a request for me? It's a repaint for my VA's Texans that are currently on the air show circuit. N16AC and G-KUJO are the registrations, but we're still working on an initial design. Please PM me if you have any interest in helping (the repaints may be fairly complicated). Hopefully we'll have a design set by then. We already know we want the Union Jack painted on the bottom of G-KUJO along with RAF roundels (does not matter if current or vintage).

homer339
Airman

Post by homer339 »

Last edited by homer339 on 22 May 2016, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.

homer339
Airman

Post by homer339 »

fokkerbart
Airman Basic

Post by fokkerbart »

Who can help me with a old repaint from a N.A. 27 type , that was build for Fokker ?

hjcurtis
Airman

Post by hjcurtis »

T6flyer wrote:Would be extremely pleased if someone could take on this airframe for me, one of my latest projects. Built as a AT-6D, she was transferred to the US Coast Guard and then to the Navy, thus becoming a SNJ-5. Served until the late 1950s and then demobbed. In the early 1990s, suffered a major accident and then was rebuilt using a T-6G for a source of spares (This can be seen internallly and so fits the bill of the A2A machine, as also has the larger window panes of the latter. If anyone needs any more photos, I would be more than pleased to supply them.

Thank you,

Martin

I'm with Martin on this one - would love to see a repaint of this machine as she's a flyer at my local airport.
SNJ-5 N6972C at Compton Abbas, 6/8/2015. by Howard J Curtis, on Flickr

T6flyer
Staff Sergeant

Post by T6flyer »

fokkerbart wrote:Who can help me with a old repaint from a N.A. 27 type , that was build for Fokker ?

but not to be confused with this. A Harvard IIB representing a Fokker D.21

Martin

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

hjcurtis wrote:
T6flyer wrote:Would be extremely pleased if someone could take on this airframe for me, one of my latest projects. Built as a AT-6D, she was transferred to the US Coast Guard and then to the Navy, thus becoming a SNJ-5. Served until the late 1950s and then demobbed. In the early 1990s, suffered a major accident and then was rebuilt using a T-6G for a source of spares (This can be seen internallly and so fits the bill of the A2A machine, as also has the larger window panes of the latter. If anyone needs any more photos, I would be more than pleased to supply them.

Thank you,

Martin

I'm with Martin on this one - would love to see a repaint of this machine as she's a flyer at my local airport.
If no one else is doing this one I'll do it. Can't start till the end of the week though, waiting for upgrade bits for the ol' gal. (PC that is)
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

T6flyer
Staff Sergeant

Post by T6flyer »

Thank you. If you do take it on, please by all means PM me, as I think between myself and Howard we can supply all the necessary! :)

Best wishes,

Martin

fokkerbart
Airman Basic

Post by fokkerbart »

Can anyone help me with a paint of the N A 27 type ( build for Fokker )
http://members.chello.nl/p.lambeck/NA27.htm

hjcurtis
Airman

Post by hjcurtis »

Ron Attwood wrote:
hjcurtis wrote:

Thank you,

Martin

Thanks Ron!
If no one else is doing this one I'll do it. Can't start till the end of the week though, waiting for upgrade bits for the ol' gal. (PC that is)

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Post by mgr »

Hello Bart,
fokkerbart wrote:Can anyone help me with a paint of the N A 27 type ( build for Fokker )
http://members.chello.nl/p.lambeck/NA27.htm
Will have a go at it, never knew Fokker had this one before the WWII.

Any more details are more then welcome. How accurate is the "blue/green" paint on the model you linked?

Marcel

PS is the colour "LVA blauw"?

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”