T-6 Video: Shifted yaw axis on ground

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Nico081
Staff Sergeant

T-6 Video: Shifted yaw axis on ground

Post by Nico081 »

Hey A2A Team,

can not wait for another high quality release from your team.

In your video at 5:14 to 5:26 and at 5:44 obviously there is a shifted yaw axis when turning around the right main landing gear. The yaw axis with right brake on schould be the right main landing gear. You can see the wheels shift sideways that shows that there is something wrong.

Kind gerards

Nico
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

flo76
Senior Airman

Re: T-6 Video: Shifted yaw axis on ground

Post by flo76 »

Nico081 wrote:Hey A2A Team,

can not wait for another high quality release from your team.

In your video at 5:14 to 5:26 and at 5:44 obviously there is a shifted yaw axis when turning around the right main landing gear. The yaw axis with right brake on schould be the right main landing gear. You can see the wheels shift sideways that shows that there is something wrong.

Kind gerards

Nico
no its a visual limitation of fsx for me : you can see the left and right main gear interieur skin dont move on the turn , dont just the right, the two main gear do the same visual bug. in real the gear on interieur virage turn slowly. i prefer that scott or lewis quote to your post with high precision but for me its the limitation of fsx not sure. have a great day. :)
Florent DUFAY

alehead
Staff Sergeant

Post by alehead »

I can definitely see what Nico means. The right wheel seems to be stopped and appears to be sliding, as if the yaw axis on braking is central between the two main gear.

I cannot recall having seen this behaviour before, but I have never looked for this either... Certainly no show stopper...

Andrew Entwistle
Andrew
i9 9900K @ 4.8GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), Gigabyte Aorus Master with 32 Gb RAM
Aorus Master RTX3090, Win10Pro / MSFS

EnDSchultz
Technical Sergeant

Post by EnDSchultz »

And this is half the reason A2A products are the best: their eagle-eyed and fanatical fanbase will root out even the smallest discrepancy! The plane's not even out yet and people are already critiquing it! A2A simply can't catch a break so the only viable business model is perfection. :lol:

Nico081
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nico081 »

Absolutely.

Advanced customers improve the products quality beside Oskar´s very good quality management and Scott´s way he want his customers happy. :wink:

That sideways shifting main wheels for me is very noticeable. Wondering that there is no reaction by A2A.

I can not check it at the moment within P3D because i have to build up a new P3D V3 installation, was half a year absent.

Kind regards
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”