How to make the pilot invisible on the ground

Lower weight plus greater power = higher performance
new reply
DaveQ
Airman Basic

How to make the pilot invisible on the ground

Post by DaveQ »

I want to make the pilot invisible or remove him to show the aircraft at rest. I find that trying to put a visibility condition on the model parts with MCX corrupts the model. There may be a simple mouse click to remove him but I have no manual that I can find.

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Re: How to make the pilot invisible on the ground

Post by curtis72561 »

Go outside of aircraft and put it in "cold and dark". Once you re-enter the aircraft the pilot returns because you are in the aircraft. You will have to exit again and hit "cold and dark". I think that will do it. Every time you enter the aircraft the pilot returns because it knows you are there.
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

DaveQ
Airman Basic

Post by DaveQ »

Thanks for the reply. Don't know what I'm doing wrong but turning off the engine; cut fuel, magnetos off, generator/battery off, parking brake set, doesn't work. Is there a one-click cold-and-dark I should be using??

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

This might not be something you can do with Aircraft Factory aircraft? Just a thought.

new reply

Return to “P-51H "High Performance Mustang"”