Ultraslow panning in cockpit view with sites coolie hat

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
HendrikGosmann
Airman Basic

Ultraslow panning in cockpit view with sites coolie hat

Post by HendrikGosmann »

Greets from Germany,I have issues with the Cockpit View, and the Pre flight Views, both behave different after a couple of weeks without simming…
I start Prepar3D V4 with the default flight, then SPADNext, then load the A2A Comanche. In „Virtual Cockpit“ view panning goes fast in all directions with the coolie hat from my Saitek Yoke, programmed with a SpadNext Online snippet. With the same snippet, and a change to „Cockpit View“, the panning process starts ultraslow, then becomes faster. And no matter of programming the coolie hat in SpadNext, the new changes doesn´t have any affect on the panning speed in all views. I was able to switch in cockpit view to the right or the left, but now it’s just impossible to use it. In Prepar3d V4 all yokes are disabled, and I tried „Raw“ vs „Direct Input“, no help.
Another issue is possibly in relation to the slow panning: starting the pre flight inspection with Shift 8, I can go through all steps and positions, but it’s always a view straight ahead…
Some specs: SpadNext 0.9.8.6., Prepar3D V4, Win10 Pro, GTX 1070, FSUIPC registered vers., nothing programmed…
I have no clue what has happened here…thanks for any idea, Hendrik

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Ultraslow panning in cockpit view with sites coolie hat

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Hendrik and welcome.

Are you only seeing this issue in the Comanche, or is it common to all aircraft? I'm not a user of Saitek hardware or SPAD.neXt so can't help with the specifics of this software but it may be worth posting on the SPAD.neXt forum if you haven't already done so.

However, one thing you could try is resetting your P3D default flight back to the original default one if you've modified it in any way. For example, if you've saved it to use a complex add-on such as the Comanche it might cause some odd issues.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

HendrikGosmann
Airman Basic

Post by HendrikGosmann »

Hi Nick, thank you for your answer-it is indeed a common problem with all aicrafts. I‘ll post it in the spad.next forum and in Prepar3D. If there‘s a solution, I will inform you and this forum. Rock‘nRoll has changed my life, and A2A too! Regards, Hendrik

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Hendrik - yes, if you could let us know if the SPAD.neXt guys are able to point you toward a solution that'd be great. If not, perhaps you can confirm if you've modified the default scenario recently? Anyway, thanks for the kind words and great to hear you've been enjoying Accu-Sim! :)

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

HendrikGosmann
Airman Basic

Post by HendrikGosmann »

Hi Nick,
all I can say is that I never modified the default scenario. I am now waiting for solutions offered by Prepar3d and Spad.Next. I've searched for any equal cases in the forums, but haven't found exactly the same problem. I've tried a couple of things, but nothing worked yet.
Anyway-one of my issues was, that in Pre-Flight Inspections with Shift 8 all the views don't corresponded to the station.With the Preflight-List I can click through all stations, but I always have the same view similar to a straight ahead cockpit view. I wonder if all happened after updating to the the latest Prepar3d Version 4.5....grompf.

Regards, Hendrik

HendrikGosmann
Airman Basic

Re: Ultraslow panning in cockpit view-SOLVED!!!

Post by HendrikGosmann »

Hi Nick, hello world,
described issues solved, after spending lot of time searching the forums I found one posted one here a year ago, having troubles with Pre Flight Views caused by FLYINSIDE. Today i deinstalled Flyinside, and everything works as usual. The coolie hat reacts normal, the preflight views correspondent to the stations. Incredible, isn't it...? I'm sure, if I had mentioned using Flyinside for VR, you would certainly have drawn my attention to it...right? Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, and now I go flying with an extra pattern for democracy!
Hendrik

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update Hendrik - glad to hear you found the culprit. I'm afraid I don't have any first hand experience of Flyinside, but I assume you had the software installed for when you use a VR headset, but it caused the issue with manual panning when using a regular monitor instead?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

HendrikGosmann
Airman Basic

Post by HendrikGosmann »

Hi Nick, that‘s right. I stopped using Vr for different reasons half a year ago. Meanwhile I‘ve updated the Prepar3d Client because of some VR issues, but forgot to deinstall VrInside...that‘s it.
Thanks, Hendrik

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”