Comanche v5 + GTN

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Senchay
Airman Basic

Comanche v5 + GTN

Post by Senchay »

Hi again.

Not sure if im right here or if this should be posted in the F1 GTN forum. I didnt see anything about it here and thee so i start here.

Im in P3d v5 and so far was using the v4 Comanche 250 from a2a in v5. I installed the GTN 750 a few weeks back and it worked flawlessly (besides some display bug on the radio panel).

Now the Comanche v5 installers came out and i deleted the v4 and installed v5.

Now of course i wanted to have the GTN in there again and opened the GTN config. The plane is in the list there but doesnt matter what i try, i cannot get it to appear in the plane.

The Comanche has the red logo left to the entry but it doesnt appear.
I have the feeling that its still looking for the old location. But this has changed now.

Any idea how i can make this run again?

Thanks.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Comanche v5 + GTN

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Senchay,

Nothing has changed between the P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 version of the Comanche in terms of the F1 GTN support and in fact the panel.cfg files are identical.

If the GTN isn't appearing at all in the cockpit after selecting it in the aircraft configurator, please can you check if it's available via the option in the Shift 3 panel?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

Nick, I think he is using the GTN config program, not the Aircraft configurator in the start menu. You DO have to use the start menu option right? I didn’t think the GTN program put it in the virtual cockpit, just a window like <shift 6>? That’s how it’s always worked in the past anyway.
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Ah, yes - thanks Tigerclaw, and very good point.

Senchay - just to clarify you should be using the "Comanche Aircraft Configurator P3D5" shortcut which is available from the A2A Simulations folder in the Windows Start Menu to add the F1 GTN.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Senchay
Airman Basic

Post by Senchay »

I will try that, thank you :-)
Very friendly support here, i like that ^^

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks Senchay - please drop us a line when you do and let us know how you get on.

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”