No Cockpit Sound

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
rodtod423
Airman

No Cockpit Sound

Post by rodtod423 »

Hello, My plane flys right, has external sound, but no internal sound. I can hear tire roll sound but that is it. So far I check the Shift 3 box to make sure it is up 100%, checked the options box in P3D to be sure that was 100%, checked to be sure the default sound player was selected, did the update via the A2A updater, reinstalled and updated again. And checked to make sure the headphones are not connected. Any ideas what else to look at?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: No Cockpit Sound

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

is this P3Dv4?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ironmanthe3000
Airman

Post by ironmanthe3000 »

I am not a master like :a2a: team

but have you launched another aircraft while you already have comanche loaded in, i had this problem with p51, i accidently launched spitfire whlie in a flight with p51 and guess what i lost internal sounds just as you sir, the models are heavily simulated.

i deleted every folder named a2a and reinstalled it, deleted all documents and sim objects and all dlls and my problem was fixed.
hope it helps....

Rob
Airman

Post by Rob »

Hi,
I also have the same problem with the Spitfire running in P3DV4. I thought at first that it may have been because I applied the 'soundproofing' option available in the maintenance screen of my A2A Comanche. I preferred the 'noise' so set it back again, only to find that my A2A Spitfire also had a silent cockpit. This included switches, priming noises as well as engine, but not those of taxying tyres. The solution suggested in this post sounds too drastic for me and to be attempted only by those who know their way around the file components and structure. Is there any another way that you can suggest Lewis?
Thanks Rob

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Rob,

if you can make a new post in the spitfire tech support forum we can start troubleshooting your issue and help you get up and flying

thanks,
Lewsis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”