Can't load any a2a planes in New fsx after crash

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
flyer1974
Airman Basic

Can't load any a2a planes in New fsx after crash

Post by flyer1974 »

I had to reinstall FSX. When I load my a2a planes and it only accepted two, they are incomplete. Example no pait or only half of the plane. I tried to update but it only found the two I had in the new FSX and it still unloaded only partial planes.
How can I get new copies of the plane, or is that possible?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Can't load any a2a planes in New fsx after crash

Post by Nick - A2A »

flyer1974 wrote: 05 May 2020, 11:02 I had to reinstall FSX. When I load my a2a planes and it only accepted two, they are incomplete. Example no pait or only half of the plane. I tried to update but it only found the two I had in the new FSX and it still unloaded only partial planes.
How can I get new copies of the plane, or is that possible?
flyer1974,

You seem to keep posting the same question in different topics but not reading the replies which makes it a bit difficult to help. Please see my response here.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

flyer1974
Airman Basic

Post by flyer1974 »

Ok I went back and pulled up my original order of each plane. I then installed a couple in FSX. They loaded but again there was no fuselodge and the pilot was out of the plane and laying down in front of the cabin? I went to your updater and updated the planes in fsx but with no improvement. I love these planes and do not use any other. Any other ideas?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

flyer1974 wrote: 05 May 2020, 13:45 Any other ideas?
Did you try installing the Microsoft FSX service packs as I suggested in the linked post?
Nick - A2A wrote:Sounds like you may be using the original disk edition of FSX rather than the Steam version or a copy with the Acceleration pack upgrade? In the case, you'll need to download and install both the free service packs from Microsoft. Download links are below:

SP1: https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-75 ... te-English
SP2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa ... px?id=8986

Also, please run the Accu-Sim update which is available here.
Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”