Poss mixed files P-40 and Comanche

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Poss mixed files P-40 and Comanche

Post by bullfox »

After flying the P-40, I went back to the Comanche and found it non working. Many of the controls don't work correctly and the maintenance hanger shows a prop strike and engine damage But when I try to fix the problem nolthing happens. I had a prop strike with the P-40 but not with the Comanche. I suspect a sim connect problem, but am not sure and anyway the sim connect link in tech support is broken. What to do? I am running FSXA and FUSIPC in Win7.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Poss mixed files P-40 and Comanche

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Steve,

Don't forget that for FSX add-ons, you always need to run the core Accu-Sim update after installing a new aircraft to make sure the latest files are present. Unfortunately the timing is a little unfortunate as we're currently in the process of moving files to a new web host and the updater is currently unavailable. The download link is still in this pinned topic, so please check back there soon. It should be hopefully be available later today or tomorrow (US time).

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Re: Poss mixed files P-40 and Comanche

Post by bullfox »

I had the application exe icon from the previous time I ran the Accusim updater and so I ran it again. While it could not connect it fixed the problems with the Comanche and the P-40 so now all is ok.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”