FSUIPC Comanche Custom Event Codes

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Pbob1000
Airman

FSUIPC Comanche Custom Event Codes

Post by Pbob1000 »

I was wondering if you have a pdf of a list of custom event codes for the Comanche. I'm trying to use fsuipc and it's asking for a number between 65536-131070. I've seen a sheet for the PMDG 737. I was wondering if you have something similar.

I absolutely LOVE the Comanche. It is the only bird I'll fly. My dad owned a twin Apache and this really has the same feel Awesome job, guys!!!

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: FSUIPC Comanche Custom Event Codes

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
The codes you have mentioned , is simply the max left and right your controller is going to , after you have set the center 0 number .
If you look in the connie for my basic FSUIPC control set up training videos , and use as a guide to set your controls up , as the same principal is used for any controller or aircraft .
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Pbob,

A2A use L:Vars for many functions of the Comanche and they have indeed produced a PDF guide for FSUIPC users documenting the most useful ones. It can be downloaded from this forum post.

Thanks,
Nick

Pbob1000
Airman

Post by Pbob1000 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
The codes you have mentioned , is simply the max left and right your controller is going to , after you have set the center 0 number .
If you look in the connie for my basic FSUIPC control set up training videos , and use as a guide to set your controls up , as the same principal is used for any controller or aircraft .
regards alan. 8)
I'm not sure where to look. I'm not sure where to find your "connie"? Please excuse my ignorance. And I appreciate your help. Nick, I'll google how to use the L:Vars. I'm totally new at this stuff. Thanks again guys!!!

Also, how do I find the L:VAR's and how do I use the L:VAR codes to apply a function (i.e the strobe light switch) to a button? I'm really in the dark here. Sorry!

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

You can find the following FSUIPC documents in your ''Modules' folder.

FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf
FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users.pdf
The 2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf

You really need to read through those and assign a shortcut to them for future reference.

Once you understand how to assign functions to switches you can get a list
of L:Vars for any A2A aircraft by assigning a button/switch to 'List local panel variables'.

That will dump the L:Vars for the current aircraft to the FSUIPC log file.

Paul

Pbob1000
Airman

Post by Pbob1000 »

Gypsy Baron. Thanks a ton! I'll give that a try. Just learning all this stuff. Thanks again!

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”