going to prepar3d

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
mike4370
Senior Airman

going to prepar3d

Post by mike4370 »

I was wondering, I just got a new PC with prepa3d already installed (along with FSX) and I want to start using prepa3d. I already have a few A2A planes in FSX. Do I need to purchase them again to be able to install them into prepar3d? I currently have the Piper cub, piper Cherokee, piper Comanche, C172 and C182 for FSX.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: going to prepar3d

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes for correct usage you will need the P3D native versions. P3D is contray to popular belief not the same as FSX, its different in and beyond eye candy and our P3D simulations use the native models and other little changes for correct support and simulation fidelity on the professional simulation platform. The same technology that we license for the FAA approved and non approved professional flight training sims is what you are using if you purchase our P3D simulations.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Chunk
Technical Sergeant

going to prepar3d

Post by Chunk »

I have a quick question in regards to the different pricing. If I read it correctly, I can buy a reduced price FSX/P3D bundle for a given aircraft at time of purchase, but if I buy the Comanche for FSX, as I have already done; and choose to go to P3D later, I then have to pay full price for the Comanche again. Is that correct? Is there anyway to give current customers the bundle discount when they buy the second version of the same plane?

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”