A2A aircraft make P3D stop responding at KORS parking

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Demious
Airman First Class

A2A aircraft make P3D stop responding at KORS parking

Post by Demious »

I've encountered a strange problem with all of my A2A aircraft. When I try to load a flight, either a saved one or a newly created one, and place the aircraft at FTX KORS parking area, P3D stops responding and in the event viewer I get a message about an Event ID 1000 for ai_player.dll
I can load any other aircraft at KORS parking, I can load any A2A aircraft at any other spot at any other airport and even at KORS runway. It are only A2A aircraft, as long as the are loaded at KORS parking area, that this happens.

Any ideas about what can be causing this and what I can do to fix it?

Cheers,
Maarten

mike4370
Senior Airman

Re: A2A aircraft make P3D stop responding at KORS parking

Post by mike4370 »

i noticed that too in FSX. i get the fatal error message. I cant load a flight anywhere at KORS, parking area or runway. it happens with all aircraft, default or an A2A one.

mike4370
Senior Airman

Post by mike4370 »

i dont know if this will work for you Demious but here's what i did, and im running FSX boxed... I started at another close by airport (friday harbor) and flew to KORS, landed and parked. then shut down fsx and restarted it. then loaded a flight starting at KORS and it worked. before that though, i did reinstall KORS and the orbx libs.. dont know if that helped but thats what i did. hopefully it will help you too even though you're running P3D

Krycekuk
Staff Sergeant

Post by Krycekuk »

Mike - I Just loaded up my A2A Comanche at Orbx KORS in the boxed edition of FSX without any problems.

Was it at a particular parking spot? I just tried Parking 11 - Ramp GA

I can't comment on P3D as I only have the older 1.4 version which I no longer use.
ASUS Maximus VIII Hero mb
Intel i7 6700K 4 Core @4.5GHz
850 Pro 512Gb SSD for Win 10 64 bit, 1Tb M2 for MSFS
Corsair Vengeance 32Gb DDR4 3000
nVidia 2070 Super
TrackIR 5, Honeycomb controls, Saitek panels
Every A2A Accu-sim aircraft

mike4370
Senior Airman

Post by mike4370 »

it wasnt any particular spot, it was happening no matter where i parked. I reinstalled KORS and then flew to it from another close by airport, parked and shut down FSX. then restarted it and loaded a flight starting from KORS and now its working.

Demious
Airman First Class

Post by Demious »

I can indeed fly to KORS and save the flight there and then things work fine, it's only when I set up a flight and load it, or when I set up a flight, save it and load it from that saved flight.

I did try several parking spots, these where 3, 5 and 7 and all those spots have the problem.

I can use KORS with the work-around, but still, as there seems to be something wrong, it would be nice to find the cause and a real fix, of course. :)

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”