just cant get over this bird

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
rod55
Staff Sergeant

just cant get over this bird

Post by rod55 »

Hi Pilots

Weather fair and 29P arrived Belfast City (EGAC) next to famous docks across from Glasgow (EGPF). This has been a sublime experience; so realistic and immersive in the plane's detail. Always, always excited by this fantastic Comanche. Could still make further improvement on smoothness of landing; no bounce but still a bit of a bump...... "practice, practice"!

Water Detail set to 'ultra', P3D V4.5 (hot fix 3), F1GTN, and superb Orbx scenery (Scotland and Ireland).

Back to "real" life. Apple tree in full blossom, wisteria soon to flower, bees-a-buzzin'. Time for coffee and doughnut (shhhh!)

Rod (EGBB; stay on track folks and within just a few weeks we'll be free enough)

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: just cant get over this bird

Post by Scott - A2A »

Both the real Comanche and the Accuracies-Sim Comanche exhibit the same mysterious landing qualities. Having flown the real one for many years it still mystifies me as to why some times I find it so easy to land well and other times I make a sloppy landing. But somehow the Accu-Sim process managed to capture that, even though the one who created this process can't tell you exactly what it is. I'm just grateful that this mysterious characteristic managed to translate so well.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”