first flight in the comanche

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
mike4370
Senior Airman

first flight in the comanche

Post by mike4370 »

I just had my first flight in the comanche. this is simply a pleasure it fly. im still learning my way around the cockpit but its coming along nicely. i took off from KHPN (westchester county airport) and flew around a bit, flew over my house and back to westchester. the landing was as soft as can be. in my A2A fleet i have the 172, 182, the cherokee 180, the piper cub and now the comanche. i have to say i think the comanche is my new favorite out of the bunch. not to take away from the rest of my fleet but the comanche is great. i almost felt like i was flying it IRL. Im looking forward to many more flights to come in this airplane. :D :D :D

Flyfox
Airman First Class

Re: first flight in the comanche

Post by Flyfox »

Wow, wow, wow! Another jewel in my hangar. My first circuit in this beauty was a pure pleasure. Many thanks to the A2A team!
Felix

SkipperMac
Staff Sergeant

Re: first flight in the comanche

Post by SkipperMac »

Yes, I have to echo these sentiments - this is the new benchmark for FSX sims! The stall characteristics are pure perfection (not that I've ever stalled a Comanche in real life lol) with that audible and visible buffeting. LOVE IT ALREADY!!!
Now all we have to do is get it sorted out in FSE :wink:
SkipperMac
i7 2600k @ 3.5GHz | Asus P8P67Pro Mobo | 8GB DDR3 RAM | nVidia 9800GTX+ 512 MB | 2 x 500GB Samsung SpinPoint F3 HDD| Xigmatek Midgard Pure Black case | Be Quiet Dark Rock Adv CPU cooler | Windows7 64bit

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”