A2A_Accusim.DLL???

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
cessna lover

A2A_Accusim.DLL???

Post by cessna lover »

- EventData

fsx.exe
46fadb14
A2A_Accusim.DLL
5c58643c
c0000005
00079ecf
01d82d6117c46ae7
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A2A_Accusim.DLL
40ad7b92-d48d-4425-be9b-9cbd737b138e

every friggin time i want to go flying i have to deal with this error. sometimes i can get 4 flights others i can only get 2 now i only got 1. i shut down fsx go grab a cup of coffee and a smoke come back to fly and get this. this is one reason i want to give up flying.
sorry forgot to add this aswell

\\?\C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG.txt \\?\C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dxdiag.txt \\?\C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg \\?\C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fdr.dat \\?\C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\DLL.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER603A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER604A.tmp.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6078.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6089.tmp.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_fsx.exe_13a83cd21a249e8b2d2c8ae41ebc7de5f890a3e_00000000_21569bca-37f5-42a4-b3a9-62b9524c8547

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A_Accusim.DLL???

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please let me know which product exactly so I can move to relevant tech support forum.

We will need as many details as possible given its a software crash. For example your system specs, OS, how heavy your FSX install is, if you have tried default FSX install with just aircraft, default flight situation, is it new flight, mid-save flight etc etc.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:lol: I wish I could but it seems to be all of my A2A planes. i have windows 10 home edition. no add-on scenery just the AW2A airplanes and Rex weather. and as far as saved mid flight I'm not even getting off the ground let alone get a save in mid flight. I tried running the A2A aircraft updater and they are all up to date. I tried re running the accu feel updater and that's not it either. I put in FSUIPC and that didn't work either.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

But what aircraft exactly just so I can move this to tech support.

Ill also need your PC specs if possible.

thanks
Lewis

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

the Cessna Sky Lane for right now.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

well i thought the problem was because i was missing sim connect so i installed that and thought i'd be good to go. but no. i still get the same error with the skylane so i guess i need to uninstall it and reinstall it or something :evil: i have the default C17 at my home base all shut down and nothing on i thought thats how a2a was set up but i guess not. i guess something went wrong during installation and they all need to be reinstalled :roll:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I am gonna just have a brain dump with questions, the answers will help us get to the bottom of what's happening on your system and get you up and flying;

- Can you please let us know your PC Specs?

- How you are loading into the flight?

- If the error is happening at aircraft selection screen?

- When you start the sim does your sim start at the main UI or have you set it so it loads straight into a flight?

- Have you changed the default flight in the sim?

- When you installed the 182 was it a fresh install or has the 182 previously been on your system, if it has did you delete all the generated files?

- Post installation have you download and run the latest updater?

thanks,
Lewis

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 06:49 Hello,

I am gonna just have a brain dump with questions, the answers will help us get to the bottom of what's happening on your system and get you up and flying;

- Can you please let us know your PC Specs? OS is windows 10 home edition with 16GB of ram graphics card is a Nvidia GTX 10 TI

- How you are loading into the flight? when i load the flight i go to free flight and select the cessna skylane and hit ok

- If the error is happening at aircraft selection screen? no it is not its when i hit fly now and the scenery and stuff starts loading before i get the plane loaded

- When you start the sim does your sim start at the main UI or have you set it so it loads straight into a flight? no it loads to the free flight screen showing the trike ultra light

- Have you changed the default flight in the sim? the only thing different was the scenery was not set to dense like in the default c172 set up

- When you installed the 182 was it a fresh install or has the 182 previously been on your system, if it has did you delete all the generated files? it was a fresh install due to computer issues

- Post installation have you download and run the latest updater? yes i have all aircraft are up to date

thanks,
Lewis
hopefuly i can get it to work this way i will go side by side with the list you ask for.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Cessna Lover.
You say you have FSX , which version , mine is FSX+acceleration , if ordinary STANDARD fsx , THEN YOU NEED SP1 and 2 as well , these come as standard with acceleration.
Also the C17 is not the standard default flight in FSX , it should be the red trike flying over friday harbour at night , but i have this set for cold and dark at friday harbour.
regards Alan. 8)

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

alan CXA651 wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 08:33 Hi Cessna Lover.
You say you have FSX , which version , mine is FSX+acceleration , if ordinary STANDARD fsx , THEN YOU NEED SP1 and 2 as well , these come as standard with acceleration.
Also the C17 is not the standard default flight in FSX , it should be the red trike flying over friday harbour at night , but i have this set for cold and dark at friday harbour.
regards Alan. 8)
i have the same fsx+acceleration. so are you saying that i need to reset my default flight? so it's the red trike in friday harbor? cause im also getting G3D.DLL errors and the only thing i have installed is the A2A aircraft i don't have any add on scenery at all.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Cessna Lover
G3D.DLL when googled is a windows error not FSX error if you google it you can find which is relavent repair for your system.
regards Alan. 8)

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

i did it said it could be scenery air aicrcraft gauge textures or incompatible add ons

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ok so i have done some more thinking about this issue. and i was thinking about the 3 add-ons i have that might be causing the problem

add on #1 is ORBX Trees HD
add on #2 is Precipit FX
add on #3 is the A2A lights redux.

now I'm not saying for 100 percent certainty that these are the problem. I'm just trying to figure out why i keep having issues when flying. it's seems it's just the a2a stuff for me. cause when i fly just a stock simulator with default airplanes i don't have the issues. i must be doing something or adding that's causing a conflict.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ok so i just got a flight done. and when i ended the flight i got a G3D.DLL crash and found this from the steam forums.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/d ... ?l=spanish
i just tried what the bottom poster suggested to the other guy. i just have to add the high test mem fox so i don't get black screens again but i hop that helps.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ok so i was happily flying along and had an FSX crash and it said faulting module unknow. so i took out the ORBX trees. i don't think in the real world you can see alot of detail in trees at altitude any way. and i didn't really notice any change in frame rates with the trees in anyway. i am hoping to be able to find out why when i try to do a flight of any length the thing crashes and i have to do the same flight twice.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”