Reality XP GTN750

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
lscott122
Airman Basic

Reality XP GTN750

Post by lscott122 »

Hi,

I was wondering how I can install the RXP GTN750 into the Skylane, I have it installed into the Skyhawk and when i run the configuration manager for the 182 I do not have the option for the RXP gtn 750

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Reality XP GTN750

Post by Paughco »

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi,

The only reason the RXP GTN options aren't included in the configurator is because the release of the 182 for P3D actually predates the release of these add-ons. However, you can still use them with the 182. First of all, use the A2A Aircraft Configurator to select the Flight1 GTN 750 option. Then, use the RealityXP "setup aircraft" tool to detect and replace the F1 gauge entries with RXP ones. This option is available from the P3D top menu, and should look something like this (except for the 182, not the 172). Note that you need to select the "no bezel" option for the VC as shown.

A second, optional, step is required to enable the bezel buttons and rotary control. For more information on the end-user workaround which was developed, please refer to this post by 'BillS511' on RXP's support forum. RXP's forum on Avsim is a very useful source of info, and you can also check out the info in this post by Bill too.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

lscott122
Airman Basic

Post by lscott122 »

Thanks Nick,

Do you think there is a chance that A2A will update their aircraft config tools to include these new addons.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”