errores al instalar la C182

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
chisum
Airman Basic

errores al instalar la C182

Post by chisum »

Hello, I just bought the Cessna C182_P3Dv1-3_Academic, I have installed the application and its update A2A_Update_05_11_20, for my Prepar3Dv3 simulator. Once installed, two problems have arisen:
> 1.- Open the simulator, the device appears without the front landing gear.
> 2.- Pressing the Shift keys and their corresponding numbers, the 2D panels do not appear.
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled your product and it remains the same, it does not work and it is without front landing gear
> Waiting for your attentive news greets you

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: errores al instalar la C182

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello and welcome,

Please can you let us know if any other add-ons are in use? For example, camera software such as EZdok, or anything similar that changes your view options in P3D.

Please can you also check if the shift + 2, Shift + 3 (etc.) keystrokes work as expected in other aircraft.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chisum
Airman Basic

Post by chisum »

Hello again
If I am using the EZDOK camera program, but I use the numeric keys of the NUM LOCK (numbering on the right side)
Although this pop-up theme already works for me at the moment.
What does not continue to appear is the front landing gear in all versions of the device, although when I select it in the Prepar3Dv3, the full image of the device appears, but once loaded in the simulator, it does not
Thanks for your attention.
christian

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello christian,

it sounds like you have EZdok setup to display the internal model from the external viewpoint. Please reset your Ezdok camera system and you will be good to go. The simulator uses two models one internal and one external, ezdok allows you to somewhat break the sim by showing the wrong model for the wrong camera mode.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Christian and thanks for the added info.

Yes, depending on the version you're using, EZdok can cause some issues with the display of the model. Are you using the original v1 of EZdok?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chisum
Airman Basic

Post by chisum »

no se trata de la versión 2 de pago naturalmente
saludos
christian

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

If you have v2 of EZdok installed, it shouldn't modify aircraft.cfg entries, but misconfiguration of this software in some way is most likely to be the cause of your issue. Did you install EZdok before or after the Skylane?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chisum
Airman Basic

Post by chisum »

Hola de nuevo;
tengo instalado el EZDOK antes de instalar la C182, la primera versión la instalé por el año 2015/05/06, luego pasé a la v2 cuando salió al mercado, en 2017/01/10.
Gracias

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the information. If you had the original version of EZdok installed, it may have modified your C182 files.

I recommend that you reinstall the C182 to make sure that the aircraft.cfg file hasn't been modified and after you've done this, run the EZCA Configuration Tool which should be available in the Windows Start Menu.

Thanks,
Nick

Gracias por la información. Si tenía instalada la versión original de EZdok, es posible que haya modificado sus archivos C182.

Le recomiendo que reinstale el C182 para asegurarse de que el archivo aircraft.cfg no se haya modificado y, una vez que lo haya hecho, ejecute la "EZCA Configuration Tool", que debería estar disponible en el menú Inicio de Windows.

Gracias,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chisum
Airman Basic

Post by chisum »

Hola, efectivamente después de reinstalar la C182 y aplicar el cofigurador EZCA2 Conf Tool, me aparece completo la aeronave
Muchas gracias por su información y ayuda.
Christian

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome Christian - happy to hear the issue is solved and thank for the update.

Best wishes,
Nick

De nada Christian, me alegro de que el problema esté resuelto y gracias por la actualización.

Los mejores deseos,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”