Previous Purchases

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
chibcha74
Airman Basic

Previous Purchases

Post by chibcha74 »

I'm afraid I can't seem to login to the old store page (have not received a reset password link so not sure if that's an option).
I'm trying to get my old purchases of the Piper Cub and C182 over to my new account in the new store. (I no longer have the original email when purchased)

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Previous Purchases

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

To migrate your orders from the old store to the new one so you can download the latest installers, you'll need to follow the steps in this pinned post.

Please bear in mind that Lewis has to transfer your orders manually, so the process isn't instantaneous. However, when your orders are migrated, you'll benefit from a few retrospective loyalty points to put towards any future purchases.

Apologies if you've already done this, but it's not completely clear from your post.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chibcha74
Airman Basic

Post by chibcha74 »

Yes, I've tried that and some previous orders have been merged with the new account in the new store.
However, I'm unable to find the Piper Cub or the C182... so hoping there is a way to find history of those purchases?

FunktasticLucky
Airman

Post by FunktasticLucky »

I just logged into the new store and none of my orders are there. I ordered all them on the new store too. But my 172, 182, and my connie are not even showing. Kind of upset about this right now.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

chibcha74 wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 00:25 Yes, I've tried that and some previous orders have been merged with the new account in the new store.
However, I'm unable to find the Piper Cub or the C182... so hoping there is a way to find history of those purchases?
In your case, it sounds like the Cub and 182 may have been purchased using a different email address to your other products. Is this a possibility do you think? If so, you'll just need to fill in the form again using the different email address.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

FunktasticLucky wrote: 24 Oct 2019, 12:48 I just logged into the new store and none of my orders are there. I ordered all them on the new store too. But my 172, 182, and my connie are not even showing. Kind of upset about this right now.
Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having some problems with your purchases on the store. Does your store account use the same email address as your account on the forums here?

Please can you also start a new thread to avoid any confusion with the OP's questions here.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

chibcha74 wrote: 21 Oct 2019, 11:12 I'm afraid I can't seem to login to the old store page (have not received a reset password link so not sure if that's an option).
I'm trying to get my old purchases of the Piper Cub and C182 over to my new account in the new store. (I no longer have the original email when purchased)

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks
Hello,

if you can follow the steps on the order migration thread we can get you moved over. No old account access is needed. Simple answer all the questions on the form, if you have multiple email addresses you can submit them when asked. All products associated with the email addresses you have can then be moved over to your new account.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”