Flight 1 GNS430

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
uptimist
Airman Basic

Flight 1 GNS430

Post by uptimist »

Is it possible to run the Flight 1 GNS430 in the 182 in FSX:SE?

I have it set up and running nicely in the JustFlight Warrior II. It pops out as a stand-alone window panel and works quite nicely.

I have run the accusim updates, and the configuration program - that gives me GTN 650/750 as options, no sign of the 430.

I have tried trawling these forums but can’t quite find an answer.

When I have the GTN650 running it is embedded in the panel. If I go to Intrument Views menu list and select GTN650 it briefly flashes something up which then disappears so I can’t seem to get a standalone window with the GPS.

Many thanks for your help.

uptimist
Airman Basic

Re: Flight 1 GNS430

Post by uptimist »

Well I guess I answered my own question. I tried re-updating thenaircraft, and then reset the GPS configuration using the Flight 1 config application, and after that I can see GNS430 and 530 as pop-up panels when I select them from the instrument menu. The Shift-3 selection still shows GTN650/750 and they are dark in the embedded dash, but I have what I need for now!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Flight 1 GNS430

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello uptimist,

At present, the Flight1 GNS 430 isn't supported within the aircraft configurator.

However, you could try selecting the RXP GNS 430 using the aircraft configurator, and then open the Flight1 configurator application and use it to replace the existing GPS.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”