audio panel dme adf

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
oggieair
Airman Basic

audio panel dme adf

Post by oggieair »

HI! I have just found a problem with the audio panel. DME and AFR buttons are lit on start up if switch them off they come back on after a few seconds. All seemed ok with default GPS but this problem occurred with F1 GTN 750.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: audio panel dme adf

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi oggieair,

Please can you let us know which host sim you're using here, and whether you're clicking the audio panel built into the GTN 750 or the separate one mounted at the top of the avionics stack?

It's also worth bearing in mind that there are some limitations when it comes to the custom DME 'freq' function built into the Bendix King KN 62A and FSX/P3Ds default behaviour. Which mode is your DME set in ("RMT" or "FREQ")?

Thanks,
Nick

oggieair
Airman Basic

Post by oggieair »

FSX-SE WINDOWS 10
Latest F1 GTN 750 650 and A2A update 02_04_19
Audio panel at the top Bendix/king
No problem on other A2A aircraft
DME set to rmt and freq

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the info. It's possible there's a small issue with the clickability of this button in FSX. Please can you try using the Ctrl 4 and Ctrl 5 keystrokes instead, and see if these toggle the DME and ADF ident. Also, what happens if you click the corresponding audio panel icons on the GTN screen?

As mentioned, there are some limitations when it comes to the DME ident when using DME 'FREQ' mode.

Nick

oggieair
Airman Basic

Post by oggieair »

Hi! Just to let you know, I have just installed GTN750 as a pop up into the default c172 and I get the same problems. So the problem seems to be with F1 GTNs

Have been posting on F1 GTN/GNS/G500-600 Series Support Forum

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”