C182 Goes Out of Control on Autopilot

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Zentiger
Airman

C182 Goes Out of Control on Autopilot

Post by Zentiger »

I just upgraded to P3Dv4.4 and reinstalled my A2A aircraft- a Comanche and C182. I have not tried the Comanche yet.

I did try the C182. Just a routine flight. Clear day. Used the default GPS and F1/s GTN is not working with v4.4

The plane suddenly goes totally out of whack. Mad gyrations. The Trim wheel is all the way down (pitching up). It happened 2X.. The only thing I did was go to the P3D control option to change sound settings. In any event, it is very erratic.

The power control; especially on the ground, is also much more dynamic and it's difficult to break. The behavior is different. Maybe I need to play with the P3d Controls.

Anyway- if there are any ideas- it will be great!

Thanks!!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: C182 Goes Out of Control on Autopilot

Post by speedy70 »

Zentiger when you install or reinstall any A2A aircraft you must install the latest update after the aircraft reinstall.

Cheers Chris

Zentiger
Airman

Post by Zentiger »

I thought I did. I reinstalled the aircraft. Is there a separate updater? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Zentiger,

Yes, the latest A2A product installers for P3Dv4 include an inbuilt update tool. Did this run at the end of the installation process? The current version of the C182 Skylane for P3Dv4 is 18.11.24.1. More info and change log here.

Accu-Sim C182 Skylane
  • Version 18.11.24.1 Changes
  • Corrected wrong direction of drips on rear window.
  • Version 18.11.24.0 Changes
  • Added windshield rain effect.
  • Added an option to select which audio device Accu-Sim sounds are played through ('Add-ons' menu → 'Accusim sound menu').
  • Yoke manual electric trim rocker switch doesn't work without electrical power.
  • Reduced AFK "emergency" low power trigger from 10 hp to 1 hp.
  • Revised AFK feature so that if the predicted time to ground contact is < 5 minutes, the sim will pause.
  • Fixed occasional runaway trim by autopilot if simulator is paused.
  • Fixed bug causing 2-D map window to become wrongly-shaped.
Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”