C182 SKYLANE Maintenance Hanger doesn't show with SHIFT + 7

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
psvpilot59
Airman Basic

C182 SKYLANE Maintenance Hanger doesn't show with SHIFT + 7

Post by psvpilot59 »

Hi Guys

I purchased the Accusim Cessna 182 Skylane for FSX/P3d3-4 from The Flightsim Store. However, as you are no doubt aware, they have ceased trading. I can therefore no longer download my purchases from their store. The problem I have with the C182 is that pressing Shift + 7 does not bring up the Maintenance Hanger. Although I unticked the DAMAGE box, I still managed to damage my propeller? Until I can get the Maintenance Hanger back I am GROUNDED! I have installed all the updates I can find, but when attempting to install SIMCONNECT A little window shows for about 2 seconds then disappears. Please advise.

Louie

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C182 SKYLANE Maintenance Hanger doesn't show with SHIFT

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Louie - welcome to the A2A forums.

Are you using P3Dv4? If so, we can help you download a new installer for the 182 for this platform.

Firstly, please register a new account on the A2A store if you haven't already done so.

After doing this, please send a private message (PM) to "Lewis - A2A" with your FSS proof of purchase and he should be able to transfer your order to your new A2A account. Please bear in mind this may take a few days, and don't forget to provide the email address you used for your A2A store account in the PM.

For the issue in question, have you checked to see if pop-up panels appear in default P3DV4 aircraft? If not, a couple of possibilities are that the 2-D panel transparency has been set to 100%, or that the default Shift+7 (etc) key combinations have been deleted.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”