182 Autopilot problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
brettnicholls
Airman

182 Autopilot problem

Post by brettnicholls »

Yep mines broken. I think it needs to go back into the shop. As much as i try the autopilot altitude will not work. It just keeps on climbing. With the elevator trim hard trim down she just keeps on climbing. I have tried the ALT ARM but sails on by. I have reinstalled the plane, but still showed my 25 hrs on the Hobb, so may not have taken everything out. I
over wrote the latest accu-sim again but still no luck. Please any help would be much appreciated. Both the autopilots on the 172 and Cherokee are ok.

Ok problem solved.
I literally must have broken something, I took the plane up for one more test flight, still the autopilot not working. So I put the plane back into the hanger a clicked on Complete Overhaul. Took her back up and the Autopilot started working
again. I'm not sure how I broke it but there you go. Accu-Sim must be so good that things we cant see go faulty that you cant have a button for every single one to fix it. The only thing when you do an overhaul it resets your engine hours even though it may not be related. But this is a sim and a real good one. I'm just happy its fixed.The funny thing is when I said about going back into the shop, was just tounge in cheek, which I'm sure you would have gathered, but thats all it
needed. Well done A2A keep up the great work.
Owner of Piper Cub, Piper Cherokee, Comanche 250, Cessna 172 and 182T,

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”