Warthog HOTAS and the input configurator

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Warthog HOTAS and the input configurator

Post by Dominique »

The input configurator reads OK the joystick buttons, even exotic ones like the paddle, but not the buttons of my throttle in the combined HOTAS.

I would also suggest that the radiator should be assigned to a button (three way) and not an axis.

Not using FSUIPC (don't want to) or LINDA (can't because of no FSUIPC). Running P3D V2.4
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Warthog HOTAS and the input configurator

Post by some1 - A2A »

Hello,

The warthog in combined mode has only 32 joystick buttons available, distributed betweek joystick and the throttle. That's less than the total number of physical buttons on those devices. The rest of the buttons have to be assigned to keyboard shortcuts using Thrustmaster software. That's how the device works with any game on the market.
Michael Krawczyk

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Re: Warthog HOTAS and the input configurator

Post by Dominique »

Thank you for the tip, will dive into the Target manual <sigh>.
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”