problem of taxi for the C182

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
chartreux83
Airman Basic

problem of taxi for the C182

Post by chartreux83 »

Hello

I do not understand anymore, I looked for a long time but I do not know why, the A2A c182 no longer turns on the taxiway. This fact after installing a new addon for p3dv4.3. I uninstalled the C182 and also the new addon, I cleaned everything in the registry "regedit" but nothing works, the C182 works normally in flight but on the ground it does not turn more or rather very weakly I can not ride a taxi properly
Do you know this problem?

thank you

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: problem of taxi for the C182

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

Please can you let us know if you've installed and updated the C182 using our latest installer? The file properties of this installer should show version 18.4.22.0 as pictured below (using the example of the Comanche installer).

Also, which add-on did you install?

Thanks,
Nick

chartreux83
Airman Basic

Post by chartreux83 »

Hello,

I did not do the right test.
This day I reinstalled p3dv4.028 (the first version purchased) and my C182 is ok. Then I updated p3dv4.3 (msi client) the failure is effective: the aircraft does not turn on the ground.
in fact I can not read as in your example the version number of C182 A2A. It's just the following version from my account I'm accessing (as of July 04, 2017):

Order Number: 121355
Date Ordered: Tuesday 04 July, 2017
Detailed Invoice:
https://a2asimulations.com/store/index. ... _id=121355

Products
-------------------------------------------------- ----
1 x C182 Skylane (P3D) Academic = $ 49.99
     DOWNLOAD ZIP

maybe in the link I access the download but it is not updated?
  I just created in your new site my account, but there are no downloads available

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the info.

Yes, these are the older installers, so getting hold of the latest copies of our P3Dv4 installer should resolve this issue with ground steering which was caused when Lockheed Martin made a change to v4.1 of the platform.

Now that you've created an account on the new store, please can you fill in the information as described here which will allow Lewis to move your order(s) to the new store.

Once you've downloaded the new installers, please see the info here for advice on a clean reinstall.

Best regards,
Nick

chartreux83
Airman Basic

Post by chartreux83 »

thank you,

i already created a new compte this day on your new page but there are nothing for link to download updates

regards

Phil

chartreux83
Airman Basic

Post by chartreux83 »

Hi,

Ok i didn't read all the post, I have to wait for you to update, transfer my old account to the new one

Best Regards

Phil

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Phil.

Yes, it's a manual process for Lewis to transfer customer accounts across and award retrospective loyalty points. Generally you shouldn't be waiting for too long though.

However, please can you just confirm that you filled out the Google form (this one) as well as creating the new account?

Thanks,
Nick

chartreux83
Airman Basic

Post by chartreux83 »

Yes Nick,

I did it

sorry for my questions and thanks for your help, it was several days that I was looking for the solution, because I stopped the simulation a good time and unfortunately we quickly forget how to solve the various problems

regards

Phil

Ps : I am happy because this plane is really my favorite. it is much better than other software providers. It is superb

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Phil,

You're very welcome and thanks for the kind words. Once you've installed the update, you should have access to the latest feature to be added to the 182 just a couple of weeks ago, which is the dynamic windshield rain effect. More info here.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”