Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles for the C182

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
OGfishm0nger
Airman

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles for the C182

Post by OGfishm0nger »

Hi all,

I've just finished up my C182 Honeycomb profiles for both the Alpha and the Bravo using the Honeycomb Configurator. I have posted them here for anyone that will find them useful, either to use as is, modify for your own use, or just poke around in to get ideas on how to set these controllers up in a way that works for you.

As with my other profiles these are a work in progress and may change in the future. These were created with the newest version of the Configurator (v2.1) and will require that version to work properly. Also these profiles require the use of a test version of the KAP140 autopilot DLL generously provided by A2A (which can be found in this thread). This allows the Bravo autopilot LEDs to light up appropriately based on the state of the KAP140. In order to use the DLL with the C182 it will need to be renamed to C182.dll. There are some instructions included in the profiles zip file linked above. Lastly, these profiles were only tested in P3D version 4.5 and may or may not work in v5.

Feel free to post here or PM me with questions or issues with the profiles.

ver 2021.07.27
  • Initial release

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles for the C182

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello OGfishm0nger,

thanks for creating and sharing your work with the wider community, I am sure as more people get the honeycomb etc they will be used more and more.

cheers,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”