Before purchasing

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
dommbarr
Airman Basic

Before purchasing

Post by dommbarr »

Hello
I had a lot of fun with the C182 Skylane on FSX, and since I upgraded to P3D v5, before purchasing I would like to know if the C182 P3D v2-5 is 100% compatible on P3Dv5. thanks for the information :?:
Dom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Before purchasing

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Dom,

Although the 182 model wasn't remade to use physically-based rendering (PBR) like the 172, it's fully compatible with P3Dv5 and we released a new 182 installer for the new sim back in May.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

dommbarr
Airman Basic

Post by dommbarr »

Hello Nick,
thanks for the reply, so i will heat up my credit card :D

dommbarr
Airman Basic

Post by dommbarr »

Hello Nick,
I'm Back
At first I was unable to buy from your site, because despite what and indicated, you cannot buy without going through Pay Pal. So I bought from SimMarket. I don't want PayPal

This??? Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account. ???I haven't found a way to pay other than PayPal?

Second, no this 182 Skylane is not 100% compatible with P3Dv5. My first test flight the NAV with GPS does not work. If you click on the NAV GPS button it remains in NAV.
But he's still great, I hope he'll be 100% compatible
Rgds

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Dom,

As far as I'm aware, it's only in some countries (e.g. Germany) that the PayPal guest checkout option isn't available, presumably due to local restrictions. Whereabouts are you based?

For the GPS/NAV button, please bear in mind this'll only work with the default GNS 400 which is mounted in the avionics stack. For the GPSMAP 295, it's not functional as this GPS is portable unit and not one that's integrated with the gauges and autopilot. For third-party Garmin GPS products such as the GNS 430/540 and GTN 650/750, switching between NAV and GPS mode is accomplished using a button/icon on the GPS instead of via the button on the glareshield.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

dommbarr
Airman Basic

Post by dommbarr »

Thanks Nick for the info ... Indeed, I'm stupid, the GPS I had selected is a portable gps, so not connected to the autopilot. :?
Regarding PayPal I am in France and I have not had the opportunity to purchase from your site. But the main one I was able to get on SimMarket. :wink:
Thanks again
Dom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome Dom. Ah, yes - It's possible France may be another country where a guest checkout under Paypal is not permitted meaning it's necessary to create an account. Anyway, glad you managed to purchase the Skylane without issue at SimMarket. Please drop us a line if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”