Refund

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
mattbaker5500
Airman Basic

Refund

Post by mattbaker5500 »

Hi,

I'm looking to get a refund for my recent purchase of the 182. It's nicely modeled and has great sound and engine simulation, but it just does not feel right in connection with my PFC Yoke. I initially thought this to be due to the fact that inside the aircraft.cfg in the [flight_tuning] section, elevator_effectiveness was set to 2, which made the pitch axis just ridiculously sensitive, but even reducing this to values at or below 1 doesn't quite satisfy me. Comparing the SIM version to my RW experience with the Reims 210hp version C172 Rocket.

I did some research, apparently I need to PM Scott for refunds but I don't have the forum rights to PM yet?

Kind regards

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Refund

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi,

Sorry to hear to you're unhappy with your purchase of the A2A 182.

Please can you just let us know which host simulator you're using, and how you have your control axes set up (sensitivity, null zone and so on)?

Occasionally, simmers new to A2A products might find a period of adjustment is needed when coming from default aircraft or other add-ons with a different control 'feel'. However, modifying the aircraft.cfg file isn't recommended. Instead, you could try adjusting the "simulated elevator force" control at the bottom of the Shift 3 "controls" panel. This setting is described in a bit more detail here.

We never want a customer to feel an A2A product didn't meet their expectations. However, with some time spent troubleshooting, we can resolve issues most of the time.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

rhenson529
Senior Airman

Post by rhenson529 »

Matt,
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear your having issues. I have a Yoko+ yoke and love the 182 with it. I personally think it mirrors the 182 precisely in the real world. How do you have your yoke calibrated? I find FSUIPC very accurate in the calibration process. I would hate to see someone miss out on such a wonderful aircraft
Just some thought.
Ron
A2A Planes: Cub, 172, 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza,T6, 377, Spitfire, and P51
Hardware: i7 (5.0 ghz) 32 GB 3000Ghz; RTX 2080ti; 1TB PCIe M.2; 1TB PCIe M.2

mattbaker5500
Airman Basic

Post by mattbaker5500 »

Hi again,

so I took some time to play around with the settings and everything, both stock and not stock, and I'm just really not warming up with the product. I'm glad that there's a lot of people out there that absolutely love your planes, but it's just not working out for me. Thank you for the kind support however. Is the refund still a possibility at this time?

Kind regards

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Matt,

can you let us know some of the issues so we can help you get setup with out flight training simulation. It'll be a shame to have a top of the range expensive yoke but then pair it with a relaxed realism arcade simulation.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”