Retro Panel Available

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Re: Retro Panel Available

Post by curtis72561 »

bladerunner900 wrote: 19 May 2020, 11:59 Either the link in the first post, or my browser has been hijacked. Every time I click on it I get diverted to a Japanese site with naked ladies on it. Not that I mind but well, you know. Younger members and all.

:)

Steve.

Is it just me then?
Dang I tried and I didn't get the naked ladies! :cry: All I got was site not there.
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

curtis72561 wrote: 19 May 2020, 20:29 Dang I tried and I didn't get the naked ladies! :cry: All I got was site not there.
Judging by the results I get if I manually type in the web site, I think the whole lot has been compromised. Links at other sites are still up so be very careful.

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Let this serve as a warning.

The day after clicking that link, I received an email in Chinese. I deleted it straight away without opening. Malwarebytes then reported 43 trojans and removed them. In the meantime, during a restart of the PC, something deleted my Eset antivirus. As in, the install folder was empty. Eset could not be uninstalled or reinstalled. So I tried restoring an earlier image of my PC using TrueImage but a restart was unsuccessful. Running a Windows repair with the Windows install disc also failed.

The only way I got my system back was to install Windows 10 from scratch, install Eset and then Trueimage, which was then successful in restoring a three week old image.

All this makes me aware, that in spite of any measures I use to protect my system some, reptile somewhere, is dedicating their whole existence to defeating them.

Steve.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

YIKES!!!
Glad you got it sorted but holy crap, what a process!! :shock:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Yeah. If I knew who did this I could make a sacrifice to the Allfather. I haven't made one yet. :evil:

lemesr
Airman Basic

Post by lemesr »

Hello, how can I get this repaint for the retro panel? I cant sent a private message to taildraggin68 because I am new to this forum
Thanks in advance

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”