The Not-so-official 182 paint request thread

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
Mr.Marc
Airman

Re: The Not-so-official 182 paint request thread

Post by Mr.Marc »

Well I think this Skylane looks great, so if somebody would be up to do it, it would be very appreciated.

Also if somebody knows how to do interiors, I would love to have a wood grain interior in the Skylane,
something like this RealAir Duke v2
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Sazoga
Airman First Class

Post by Sazoga »

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

I'm rapidly discovering that there are a very limited number of paint schemes on 182Ts in the UK... In total, excluding turbo models, there are a whole 28 C182Ts registered "G-xxxx". Some of those will be G1000 equipped, so excluding those (once I've done some research to work out which ones are which), it looks like it would be distinctly possible to recreate most of the UK fleet with only two or three schemes, just filled with different colours!

Indeed LN-TRE is already done in one of them. If I talk nicely to Aviation Norway, he could probably create three of the ones I have identified so far in about five minutes each. :mrgreen:

Edit: There are 29, not 28, C182Ts. 21 of them, however, have the little "G1000" badge on the side, so there are a grand total of 8 schemes that fit this aircraft perfectly, to tackle for the entire UK registry. ;)

Ian P.

AviationNorway
Airman First Class

Post by AviationNorway »

Ian P wrote:I'm rapidly discovering that there are a very limited number of paint schemes on 182Ts in the UK... In total, excluding turbo models, there are a whole 28 C182Ts registered "G-xxxx". Some of those will be G1000 equipped, so excluding those (once I've done some research to work out which ones are which), it looks like it would be distinctly possible to recreate most of the UK fleet with only two or three schemes, just filled with different colours!

Indeed LN-TRE is already done in one of them. If I talk nicely to Aviation Norway, he could probably create three of the ones I have identified so far in about five minutes each. :mrgreen:

Edit: There are 29, not 28, C182Ts. 21 of them, however, have the little "G1000" badge on the side, so there are a grand total of 8 schemes that fit this aircraft perfectly, to tackle for the entire UK registry. ;)

Ian P.
Ian, send me a PM if you have requests, and I'll do them for you ;)

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dooga »

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Sazoga wrote:Image

+1
Regards
JB

JetJockey
Airman First Class

Post by JetJockey »

Here is a nice paint that I would like to throw into the suggestion box. Tons of photos available with a simple search for N601SF
I have a weakness for chockolate. It would be so simple to change the registration number for any country with this one.

Regards,

Ray
When Pigs Fly . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ray Marshall

gdzukowski
Airman First Class

Post by gdzukowski »

Could someone do this 2004 182T, N470T? It is a few hangars down from our plane and looks brand new.

Daniel

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

I'm about to do one similar, so I'll hopefully be able to pick up 70P.

Ian P.

gdzukowski
Airman First Class

Post by gdzukowski »

Look forward to it!!! Thanks Ian.

Daniel

Smilin Jack
Airman

Post by Smilin Jack »

I would like this one!

Many more on the design can be found here: http://www.schemedesigners.com/C182P-AO ... esign.html

I tried my hand at this for most of the day today and it is just beyond my capabilities.

Thanks!

Jack

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Smilin Jack wrote:I would like this one!

Many more on the design can be found here: http://www.schemedesigners.com/C182P-AO ... esign.html

I tried my hand at this for most of the day today and it is just beyond my capabilities.

Thanks!

Jack
I will give 182CX a go, I like it a lot :D

Smilin Jack
Airman

Post by Smilin Jack »

taildraggin68 wrote:I will give 182CX a go, I like it a lot :D
Deadly mate!

Jack

tomvaillencourt
Airman First Class

Beautiful Blue 182

Post by tomvaillencourt »

Please forgive the repost... This was accidentally posted as a new thread...twice... :oops:

Hey Guys, one thing I cant stand but I realize is more work for Developers, is when the aircraft released has only one nationality per paint scheme.
I'm not a huge fan of flying A beautifully colored scheme (Like the red VH-DLL) but not having the option of a N number on the side. So.. It would be great if someone could do some variants of all the released paint schemes with both North American Registrations and wherever the others are from... Especially considering if you look close you will see that all the 182's in this release have Connecticut registration stickers on the tail.

But more specifically, I would also love to see the Beautiful blue tribal swoop scheme on one of these 182's. It is by far my most favorite paint scheme ever put out by Cessna - (North American Reg preferred!)

I'm not looking specifically for this Resistration, but here is an example of the scheme I'm referring to...

Heres another great one in red ... And of course Green would be nice too!

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”