Anson Instruments on dashboard are all Blue

The most produced aircraft that served in World War I
new reply
FrankK
Senior Airman

Anson Instruments on dashboard are all Blue

Post by FrankK »

I am running DX10 high end comp. Recently install a GTX 970 video card all my A2A accusim aircraft and Aircraft Factory aircraft Albatross , F4U and Avro 504K instruments are OK. Except in the Avro the map inside the cockpit is coloured blue although it works when clicked.

But the Anson end up with blue instrument circles reminiscent of legacy aircraft. Any solutions. I have deleted and reloaded the Anson and still get the same problem. Appears the GTX970 is more stringent on legacy FS methods.

Incidentally do the pilots in the Avro 504K need to move their heads in unison ;)

Cheers to all for 2015
Smithy

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Anson Instruments on dashboard are all Blue

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Are you running stock dx10 preview which has multiple bugs and issues or have you also purchased the dx10 fixer which fixes many of the preview issues?

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

FrankK
Senior Airman

Post by FrankK »

Lewis,
Yes I have had the DX10 corrections installed for some time and the Anson instruments were OK with my old AMD video -card. The only other change, after the GTX 970 switch, I have seen is a black runway at the Orbx Bathurst airport whereas all others airports (I have many) runways are OK.

What is the difference if any between the Anson instruments and the others in the Aircraft Factory Corsair for example that render OK.? Does the Anson have a gauges file?
Smithy

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Ignoring the aircraft and scenery for a moment as its a big change from one card to the other with known issues did you make sure to completely remove the ATI drivers and software prior to the other card installation into the system?

Also for the software post installation have you re-run the graphic options for the software to pick up the new card and change the relevant settings for correct display. For example the FSX graphics settings and the dx10 fixer config tool.

Thanks,
Lewis

stiz
BDG

Post by stiz »

The Anson and the avro 504 gauges are both done in exactly the same manner so as lewis suggests check there's no left over drivers the re run the graphics stuff.

FrankK
Senior Airman

Post by FrankK »

Thanks for the suggestions. The AMD stuff is spread far and wide and I have not come to grips with it . So I’ve just turned off DX10 and the Anson instruments show up OK with no negative impact elsewhere. That will do for the present. Regards.
Smithy

lucas
Staff Sergeant

Post by lucas »

Just checked mine (already patched to 1.1) in dx10 and it works fine. I am using AMD card.
But yes, maybe dx9 is not a bad idea. However, please wait for the patch. The glass material will be changed a little bit so maybe it will work better for you.

Lucas

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Frank it might be worth having a go to delete your FSX cfg which will reset FSX causing a new one to be created for your hardware. You will have to put your settings etc all in again but it will at least clear it out so you know your starting a fresh with that.

Thanks,
Lewis

new reply

Return to “Avro 504K”