Pa28 Interior lights

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Yarrik
Airman

Pa28 Interior lights

Post by Yarrik »

Hi everybody, my issue is that interior lights in my pa28 dont work, once red light and courtesy light are turned on, cockpit remains dark, making useless those lights, it happens since 2017, different versions of accu sim, p3dv4, pa28, and no change in all this versions (even my computer has changed. No one helped me in time because seems i am the only one with this issue

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Pa28 Interior lights

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Yarrik,

We've tried to help, but it's difficult to assist if you don't reply.

Please can you let us know if you're using any shader modifications, or any other add-on which could cause issues such as the "extend battery life" feature in FSUIPC? As Lewis mentioned in the linked post, a screenshot may be useful.

Also, please can you confirm which version of the Cherokee is currently installed on your system? For P3Dv4, you can check this in the Windows list of installed programs.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Yarrik
Airman

Re: Pa28 Interior lights

Post by Yarrik »

Yes i have FSUIPC free version but i dont know how to unistall it, i dont need it.............actual pa28 version is the latest, updater.exe says is up to date, yesterday i tryed to arrange a solution by changing aircraft.cfg vc_light positions, i put it closer to instruments, just to allow me see something

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”