Systems all failed in hanger tool

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Sam.Does.P3D
Airman Basic

Systems all failed in hanger tool

Post by Sam.Does.P3D »

Hi all, so I recently brought the A2A Piper PA-24, PA-28, C172 and 182 for Prepar3D V4.5. After completing the installs I downloaded the latest patch for A2A and let it run. After updating all 4 of the aircraft I tried using them in the sim. I started with the PA-28-180 first and tried turning it on, nothing happened so I went to the hanger tool and it showed up that everything was in red, I tried repairing/doing a overhaul and nothing happened. This is the same case with the other 3 planes I have. Not 100% sure what had happened but that’s why I’ve come to here to see if anybody could help.

Regards Sam

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Systems all failed in hanger tool

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Sam and welcome to the A2A forums.

A couple of questions to help us get started with troubleshooting this issue.

First of all, please can you let us know the exact file path of your "Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" directory? A few customers have been reporting issues recently which seem to be caused by Microsoft OneDrive, so if your 'Documents' folder is within OneDrive or being synced by it, that could be one possible culprit.

Secondly, is your Windows user account an administrator one?

Finally, when you launch P3D, which aircraft loads by default in the scenario window (i.e which aircraft loads in your default flight)?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sam.Does.P3D
Airman Basic

Post by Sam.Does.P3D »

Hi Nick, thanks for sending a message back to me.

I believe the file path is C drive, users, admin, my documents, prepar3d add ons and then A2A.

Is my account the admin user? I believe so, I usually select Run As Administrator when I start my sim.

And lastly the first plane that usually shows up when I start my sim is the F-22 fighter jet.
I hope those answers help you on assisting me today.

Regards Sam

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the info but did you check to see if your installation is being synced by Microsoft OneDrive as mentioned above?

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sam.Does.P3D
Airman Basic

Post by Sam.Does.P3D »

Hi again.
Currently I’m abroad and away from my PC. I asked one of my family members to check for me and they have stated that OneDrive isn’t even turned on and that they couldn’t locate any files in any one drive documents. Hope this helps.

Regards Sam

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Sam,

I think the next thing is to double check that you've run the correct installer for each product. There are separate installers for the 32-bit versions of P3D (v1-3) and 64-bit P3Dv4.

If you used the correct installers, after installation, each installer should check for and download updates automatically.

Regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sam.Does.P3D
Airman Basic

Post by Sam.Does.P3D »

Hi.
It was definitely the V4 64but Version of the 4 planes I installed. And I got the latest A2A patch. When I get home I’ll try again and let you know

Sam.Does.P3D
Airman Basic

Post by Sam.Does.P3D »

Hello, don’t think my last message was sent, so having a look the issue was only in the C172 and PA24. The C182 and PA28 weren’t affected though I do have an issue with them, I seem to have zero sound in the cockpit of the PA28 and in the C-182 I only have a battery sound. Outside I have the engine sound, I’ve cycled my audio settings and it’s still no affecting the sound.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Sam,

For the sounds in the 182 and Cherokee, have you checked the volume control at the bottom left of the Shift 3 'controls' menu?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”