How do I get a refund, spent too much time already

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
zn105
Airman Basic

How do I get a refund, spent too much time already

Post by zn105 »

I purchased the PA28-180 and it does not work. Tried all of the suggestions and still nothing. Spent too much time already and I want my money back.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: How do I get a refund, spent too much time already

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hi,

and welcome to the community. There's a little t of people with a lot of knowledge around here. I'm sure someone can be of help.

What platform are you using? FSX or P3D
What exactly is the problem?
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

You mention having issues but this is your first post so please bare with us, we do need to know you are having issues in order to help and 99.9% of issues are simple setting changes or user errors easy enough to correct.

I'm going to move the thread from the albatross forum to the correct Cherokee tech support forum (here; http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=116 ) and if you can let us know the actual issue you have encountered I'm sure we can have you up and flying in no time.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

zn105 wrote:I purchased the PA28-180 and it does not work. Tried all of the suggestions and still nothing. Spent too much time already and I want my money back.
Hang in with us on this for a while yet. Follow Lewis' instructions and the guys will have you up and running in no time.
Literally all the trouble like yours can be traced back to a local issue, usually something easy to fix if you have a little patience.
I can tell you that the 180 is one of our best programs and is being run on thousands of computers as we speak. So hang in, follow Lewis' and as I said, we'll have you checked out in the 180 shortly.

Dudley Henriques

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Also remember, sims like FSX or P3D are not exactly a plug and play affair, it requires patience, knowledge and more often than not support from others to set them right, especially if you wish to use complex addons like these here. :)

However, the rewards are aplenty and well worth the time spent on learning, the guys and gals here are real magicians and you will grow not only as a sim pilot when listening to them. :mrgreen:

Tell us everything about the problem you have, so that we can help to the best of our ability.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”