No touchdown sounds

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jandmbear
Airman

No touchdown sounds

Post by jandmbear »

I just bought the Cherokee, and after installing it I downloaded the newest update and installed it as well. So far, everything works great except when landing there is no touchdown sound at all. I have all sound sliders to the max, and I tested other aircraft and the Cherokee is the only one I am having the problem with. No chirp or any sound at all when touching down. Any idea on how to fix this?

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: No touchdown sounds

Post by n421nj »

Have you tried landing on different surfaces?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

please make sure your brakes are calibrated and that your sensitivity is set to 100% in your simulation.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

C172CharlieHotel
Airman

Post by C172CharlieHotel »

Yes .. I've had a bit of trouble: I've installed MFG Crosswinds V2 pedals. I did see here, so I tried it, in my case (FSX SE), just move the Right and Left brake sliders all the way up--MAX sensitivity. Set NULL zones to nothing. Now, I hear the chirping of the tires as I land on a hard surface runway. Null zones are all set up in the MFG pedals--they're loaded right into them--not Windows or FSX-SE. I was really laughing, because the other day, the (Cherokee also) planes skated all off center--in some cases I had to abort the takeoff. Was this also applying brakes while up in the air? I seem to be flying with more airspeed! Another poster here mentioned this adjustment in FSX because that is a "feature," i.e. having the brakes on all the time! ;-) :lol: :lol:

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”