A new be me! :)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Flyingdodo
Airman

A new be me! :)

Post by Flyingdodo »

Hello,

Excited today and bought my first wonderful Cherokee 180 plane.

I am a user of x-plane 10.3 however after some videos on YouTube I decided to give A2a simulations a go. However I don't have either FSX or P3D installed on my windows 8.1 pro (I have a copy of FSX Gold edition CD!) I tried FSX once and it was awful (sorry!) and uninstalled it.

I bought the Cherokee 180 P3D version (pro) only. It says on the site that it comes with pack 1 and 2 versions not only the plane. However I cannot get my set up going! Am I missing something???

Please I have a flight to catch, waiting for me! Rather in a hurry. Cherokee 180!!! :)

Thanks in advance for help!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: A new be me! :)

Post by Scott - A2A »

Flyingdodo,

Orbx creates scenery that can transform FSX or P3D into something quite special. You may want to look into it.

Regarding the issue, you said you have P3D installed? If you run the Cherokee P3D installer, what happens or doesn't happen?

Also, take a peek at our tech FAQ at the top of the forum.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Flyingdodo
Airman

Post by Flyingdodo »

Scott - A2A wrote:Flyingdodo,

Orbx creates scenery that can transform FSX or P3D into something quite special. You may want to look into it.

Regarding the issue, you said you have P3D installed? If you run the Cherokee P3D installer, what happens or doesn't happen?

Also, take a peek at our tech FAQ at the top of the forum.

Scott.
Hello Scott

Thanks for your reply!

No I don't have P3D, my installation doesn't work. I cannot find any available application to run the simulator.

It seems as if I have to have a copy of P3D installed. It says during installation. I was under the impression the application P3D was also included at this sale. :(

The worse, I bought the pro version and the licence for P3D Pro is $200!

I am confused, what to do..!!!

Flyingdodo
Airman

Post by Flyingdodo »

Scott,

What should I do? Can I return this plane as I don't have any application with it and I do not really wish to spend a fortune. I don't want to sound sour here, I think it is misleading on the website. Not quite clear really. :(

I was so excited to try it out today. I sent an email straight away to support but no reply so far either.

Thanks for your help my friend!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

The simulation you have purchased is a professional aircraft simulation for Lockheed Martins Prepar3d simulation platform as noted on the pages you purchased the product. All support is via our forums here as noted on our website, there is no email support hence no reply, as we haven't received anything.

Can you please send me a private message here on the forums letting me know your order number and I can go over the options with you.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Flyingdodo
Airman

Post by Flyingdodo »

Hi Lewis

Have you received my private email?

Thanks

Flyingdodo
Airman

Post by Flyingdodo »

I would really like to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

You are supposed to PM(private message) Lewis not send an e-mail.

There are many things I would like to say here but I think I will stick with, "I hope you get a refund sir."
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Flyingdodo
Airman

Post by Flyingdodo »

jeepinforfun wrote:You are supposed to PM(private message) Lewis not send an e-mail.

There are many things I would like to say here but I think I will stick with, "I hope you get a refund sir."
All sorted now..! I will restart fresh again. They were kind to issue me refund which I didn't expect. I will go ahead with a direction of users comments and purchase my platform accordingly.

Thanks for all readers and apology for causing a havoc here.! :(

Safe flights!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

very very kind of them.

next time look before you leap I suggest

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”