Knots 2U update possibility/customization

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
Ace_hunter887
Airman Basic

Knots 2U update possibility/customization

Post by Ace_hunter887 »

Hello all, I've been flying this plane and have been loving it and all the work that has been put into it. I saw that Knots 2U parts are available to add to the plane which I really like. I also noticed that Knots 2U has a few other add on's like different wing tips with light options and also air filter upgrades and different window options. Not sure how much work it would take but I think it would be really neat to see other aircraft customization like this as well as for the 172. Just an idea to put something I think/hope fresh into the sim world. Would love to hear feedback, thanks to all who read and reply

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Knots 2U update possibility/customization

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Ace,

we have what we have in the sim but no plans for anything further. It'd be too much work to add in every single thing from Knots let alone all the other companies out there that are in that particular industry. I'll ask Scott to pop along and he can tell you why we have Knots2U in particular on the Comanche etc.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

The Piper's respond well to knots2u speed mods whereas not so much on the Cessnas. This probably doesn't have much to do with the airplane as much as just the interest level of the customers and the company's themselves. Maybe pilot's that fly low wings are a bit more into performance thinking they are flying a little warbird.

As for all the mods, we included the mods that we would want and also tended to be the most sought after.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

Ace_hunter887
Airman Basic

Post by Ace_hunter887 »

Thank you both Scott and Lewis for responding, it makes sense to me, I think the only mods that Knots 2U has that I think would be interesting to see is a high performance filter and the different wing tips with pulsing landing lights and elevator tips that add performance. Being a low wing pilot I will agree with Scott as to feeling like a little war bird pilot haha. That feeling is also further increased flying my Grumman AA-5 Traveler with the canopy sliding back definitely feels like a fighter. :D

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”