Can’t download

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
paulnwgb
Airman Basic

Can’t download

Post by paulnwgb »

I bought the Cherokee a long time ago and have just returned to simming. I can’t login to what I assume is the new website nor does it recognise my email address if I try a password reset. I still have my original receipt.

Apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask but my emails to support have gone unanswered.

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Can’t download

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi and welcome to the A2A forums.

We relaunched our online store about 18 months ago, so if you haven't logged in for a while, please check out the information in this sticky post.

Once you've created an account on the new store, fill in the linked Google form which will enable Lewis to transfer your purchase(s) across from the old store. In them meantime, you should be able to download an FSX installer for the Cherokee from the legacy store.

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. We don't provide email support by the way; where did you see a support email address?
A2A Simulations Inc.

paulnwgb
Airman Basic

Post by paulnwgb »

Thanks Nick - sorted now.

I replied to a 6 year old email from [email protected] - didn't get a bounce and didn't realise it was no longer valid.

Thanks
Paul

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Paul - good to hear you're back in business.

I'll speak to the guys and see if we can arrange an automatic reply to messages sent to that email address pointing customers to the forums here.

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”