Albury to Bathurst via Canberra

The Low Wing Wonder
Goughy
Airman

Re: Albury to Bathurst via Canberra

Post by Goughy »

Hey Tim :) Love your work mate, long time fan. Bathurst is a lovely airfield, I absolutely love it.
It's the sizzle, not the sausage.

ggi
Airman

Post by ggi »

Re: G-KELS paint - how did I miss that??? Thanks :oops:

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Hey! What's with the real life-photos? This is a forum for flight sim, not real life... :-P

On a serious note: Absolutely beautiful pics! I've yet to fly in Australia (or New Zealand for that matter), and I believe you just sold me - such a beautiful landscape! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Goughy wrote:Thanks all! :)

Mike, this is FSX "ORBXified", using AU SP4, Canberra Cityscape and Bathurst airport, as well as Shade and ENB series for the colouring (straight out of the sim, no editing). And yeah, I can't find a VH- repaint which is a little frustrating, I was hoping there'd be one out by now.

ggi, the paint is a repaint that comes straight from A2A, it is in the RTM version, not a user repaint :)

Cheers,

Jordan

Thanks Jordan. Beyond airports and FSGenesis , I've done little to improve my FSX. ORBX looks like a winner though, so will have to look into that.

And of course, the day after I comment on it, an Aussie Cherokee is released. Thanks to Ron Attwood for that.

BTW, little known fact. Most people miss-spell Canberra. It is, in fact, spelt Can'tberra. :D Not a lot of consequence happens there...... Nice place though.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Meatycus
Airman

Post by Meatycus »

Goughy wrote:Hey Tim :) Love your work mate, long time fan. Bathurst is a lovely airfield, I absolutely love it.
Thank you sir 8)

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”