Cherokee Finished Paints

The Low Wing Wonder
FlyingsCool
Airman First Class

Re: Cherokee Finished Paints

Post by FlyingsCool »

Dooga wrote:Nice! Could you post a direct link? Neither AVSIM nor google are finding anything when I search for N385BN - I've yet to find a FS lib site where the search function works as expected...
AVSIM has the WORST search function I have EVER seen. So sad.

Some things that work sometimes, enclose your term in quotes ""

Do a search from google like N385BN site:avsim.net

FlyingsCool
Airman First Class

Post by FlyingsCool »

A couple images of a '73 Challenger I used to own a share in. Over a 100 hours in this plane. I was sad to have to let it go. basically a model with the Archer fuselage stretch but still with the hershey bar wing. It was the only year they called it the Challenger. The next year they changed the wing and called it the Archer. I definitely prefer the throttle/mixture on this to the push-me/pull-u Cessna style of the '68. Nevertheless, I'm planning to pick up the A2A Cherokee soon and paint it like this. I'm happy to see all the interior paints I've seen, a couple like this already.

If anybody wants to take on the repaint that would be cool :)
I'll try my hand when I pick up the plane, but I'm not expert at painting, kind of a hack. (I still don't know how to do Spec and Bump maps).

Apparently that's a recent photo because the second radio has been changed, used to be the original KX 175B
Oh, and I just noticed that placard next to the radio, no idea what that is either. Instructions for the radio?

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Good old Cherokee with a brand new M350 'Trade Show' paint scheme (it's awash2002's doing). Must admit, IMO it would have been a nice factory paint.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8qxss4mk ... S.zip/file

Enjoy.
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Interesting lines for sure, I like it and the colour way too 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

julian170
Airman Basic

Post by julian170 »

Flyingmax wrote: 29 May 2014, 07:45 So it seems like I'm the first to publish a paint with a german registration 8)

D-ENPR, based at Aachen-Merzbrück (EDKA) in western Germany (you can find more info in the included readme). I've tested it in P3Dv2 and everything works fine so far.

Some pictures:

Get it here! :lol: -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjoibqggb7rx1 ... .DENPR.rar
Are you able to re-upload this great skin? Sadly the link is down on Dropbox :)

Greetz

Brian Smith
Airman

Post by Brian Smith »

Alaska Adventures Cherokee 180

ImageImageImageImage

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

Here's a make believe paint. Interior belongs to someone else. ????? :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33tw29ibknao ... PCH3a?dl=0
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

FrequentFly19
Airman Basic

Post by FrequentFly19 »

Hello.
I'm having issues getting the LV-ODE Repaint for the Cherokee 180
Could the link be broken?
Thanks.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Maybe, try giving the author a PM.

thanks
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Petrie
Airman Basic

Post by Petrie »

Hey guys. First time posting on the forum. My Grand father owns ZS-MLB, a Piper Arrow PA28-200R. This aircraft is close to my heart and have had an amazing Heritage. My grandfather found her in an old scrap yard in South Africa and his wife ( My Granny), designed the scheme herself. The painter was hesitant to work on the old Arrow because of the detail ahahah however, knowing my Grandmother, she always gets what she wanted :D . This aircraft has traveled for thousands of miles, she held her integrity after a wheels- up landing at Sabie Airstrip too! As you can see, I am very passionate about her. It will mean the world to me if someone could give her a go. Unfortunately I am everything but technical and am not sure how to upload an image on here. So here is a link to the aircraft on Airliners.net. Just a PS note on the paint, between each of the burgundy stripes, there is a fine strip of silver. What Can't be seen on the image in the link below, is that under the left wing when viewed from the front, the registration ZS-MLB is painted in large. I really hope someone would do this paint. I am certain others will enjoy it as well. :)

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitle ... w/748830/L

Warm Regards,

Petrie

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Custom Paint of a Custom Paint

As requested by forum member Petrie above, this baby has a history of her own. ZS-MLB as a RL bird resides in Nelspruit, South Africa. She is owned by Petrie's grandfather and was purchased in 1998 as a hail stone victim of many dings. The custom paint scheme, post the un-dinging, was designed and color directed by Petrie's grandmother and is a one of a kind (until now) aircraft with this design. ZS-MLB is hangared and kept in pristine condition with only a couple bumps and bruises. In real life, she is a P28-200R Arrow, but this is as close as we can get. Petrie was able to supply numerous high quality photographs of MLB making life as a repainter much easier. BTW, although the RL bird is in South Africa, this version can be seen virtual flying around Perth, Australia.

Download ZS-MLB Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gt9whbosa ... B.zip/file

Enjoy
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”