C172 for P3d V4 will not update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Slow Low
Airman

C172 for P3d V4 will not update

Post by Slow Low »

Had problem with C172 causing P3d v4 to crash. I uninstalled the updated version and reinstalled from the original installation file I got when I bought the plane. Installation went fine, but it will not update. At the end of the install process i got the error message: "Checking for Updates - Invalid or missing updates configuration file. The first line of the .INI file should be ";aiu". It is possilbe that the content on the server does not match the updates configuration file URL."
I tried running the update program separately after installation, to no avail. Help, please. Thanks for a great little airplane. If I could only get it updated . . .

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C172 for P3d V4 will not update

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

As mentioned in a few topics here, out file hosting system has been affected by a large surge in traffic since we made the P-40 available as a free download.

We're working on the issue, but in the meantime if you click on the "check for updates" shortcut a few times it should connect. Alternatively, you can download the latest C172 update directly from a backup location on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/420mh10mylppm ... 0.exe?dl=1.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Slow Low
Airman

Post by Slow Low »

Thank you for the quick reply. I downloaded the update from the link, and it installed fine. I am a happy camper again. :D

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome! :)

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”