Re-download A2A Cessna 172

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
alangeorge
Airman

Re-download A2A Cessna 172

Post by alangeorge »

Hello Tean,
I’m having problems with throttle control on my !72, have upgraded tp P3D 4.5 which might be a reason, can I delete my current aircraft, and re download it.
Best regards....Alan

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Re-download A2A Cessna 172

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I dont have P3Dv4 , so i cannot help with you problem , but it would help others to help you , if you could gave more info , ie , what version of P3Dv4 , is your aircraft fully updated , the download link on purchase is not up to date , so once its installed , run the updater , then set your sim up as per A2A recommendations , then discribe what is happening , also let everyone know which controller setup you have , saitek suffer from dirty pots from time to time.
A reinstall is the last thing you should do , as more harm can be done if you are not careful , and prevents fault finding .
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Re-download A2A Cessna 172

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Alan,

For our products for P3Dv4, one thing to bear in mind is that there's a completely separate installer: P3Dv4, unlike FSX and earlier versions of P3D is a 64-bit platform.

What's the exact filename of the installer (the .exe file) that you're using to install the 172?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”