ACCU-SIM 172 Down load

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Robert
Airman Basic

ACCU-SIM 172 Down load

Post by Robert »

I just purchased ACCU-SIM C172 and it says it downloaded but it shows up no where.. I've re- downloaded several times to no avail. I had Purchased the P51 a few days back and had no problem with it showing up in FSX steam... So looking for some ideas if possible Thank you !!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: ACCU-SIM 172 Down load

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Robert and welcome.

Downloading the installer for the 172 is just like downloading any other installer. Typically when you click on the download link in your browser, it'll ask you if you wish to run or save the file. For the 172 installer, the best bet is to save it (usually by default to your Windows "downloads" folder) from where you can run it, and/or move it if desired.

However, can you clarify if it's downloading that you're having problems with, or actually installing?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Robert
Airman Basic

Post by Robert »

Nick
I finally figured it out. My own stupidity.. Sorry, but thank you for reply. I'm very very very new to flight and not a PC wiz by any means. Again, thank you very much. anxious to enjoy my sim...

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Robert,

No problem whatsoever. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line if you have any other questions.

One quick tip: after you've installed the 172, please run the latest Accu-Sim update for FSX which you can download here.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”