A2A Cessna 172 Update for Prepar 3d v4

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Crs124
Airman

A2A Cessna 172 Update for Prepar 3d v4

Post by Crs124 »

Hi. I just downloaded updates for the Cessna 172 for Prepar 3D V4. When attempting to use it on Prepar. I'm getting an issue saying (It cant display it). Something about visability issues. The other default aircraft in Prepar can display, but A2A aircraft cant. Can you please help me out? Thanks

Chris

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: A2A Cessna 172 Update for Prepar 3d v4

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Chris,

The latest update for the Accu-Sim 172 uses a PBR model which requires v4.4 or later of P3D as mentioned in the release notes. Please can you let us know which subversion of P3Dv4 you have installed? (You should double-check the version number of the 'Client' and 'Content' components.)

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Crs124
Airman

Post by Crs124 »

Hello sir. Thank you for clarifying that. I've updated Prepar 3d to new version. My next Inquire, The new A2A Cessna 172 update has a glare/fog on the instruments. Is that normal? I tried to adjust it, but it's no better. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Chris,

Occasionally you'll see a bit of glare on the gauge glass if the sun is directly behind you, but otherwise the gauges should be clearly readable. I've attached some example pics below of how the gauges should look under different lighting conditions. If your look different, sharing a screenshot or two should help us understand why.

Thanks,
Nick

A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”