Pilot

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
davenicoll
Airman First Class

Pilot

Post by davenicoll »

Hi Guys,

Is there a way of toggling the pilot on/off?

I know it sounds geeky but when I have shut down I will open the door, press the assigned key on chase plane taking me just outside (As if I have stepped outside) and then close the door again. I might even then move backwards as if walking away.

My issue is when I have "Stepped outside" the pilot is still sitting there (Me), Is there a way of toggling him off (I think Prepar3d throws them into a baggage compartment lol) so when I do step outside I see the cockpit empty. The same prior to the flight...I go to the plane and there I am already inside...You see you can be in 2 places at once lol.

Thank you

Dave

Hook
Master Sergeant

Re: Pilot

Post by Hook »

I typically use the same walk-around pre-flight inspection interface to install wheel chocks, tie downs and the pitot cover. Would this help in any way?

Hook

davenicoll
Airman First Class

Post by davenicoll »

Thanks Hook...Ill give it a try

Dave

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Dave,

To toggle the currently loaded pilot on or off, you can use the "empty plane" command in the Shift 3 "controls" menu. This will also remove all the passengers too. For full control of who is visible inside, just click the icons in the Shift 4 "payload and fuel manager" menu.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”