cannot reset fuel count

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Higgins
Airman

cannot reset fuel count

Post by Higgins »

I have both C172 able
and C182, after using sometime, the fuel count if both remained at a low level (different for each model)
As a result, I always get Low Fuel on the Annuciator.
I tried to use P3d menu Fuel and Paylosd to change to , say 98% on both left and right fuel tank, but after exiting the menu to continue the flight, the old low fuel value takes over again.

Seem the program cannot update my fuel changes.

I tried Shift 7 complete overhaul, but it cannot correct the problem.

please help.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: cannot reset fuel count

Post by Jacques »

Hi Higgins,

Fuel and oil are loaded using A2A’s own 2d panel which is accessed by pressing shift+4 keys.

I see you mention shift + 7 so I’m going to assume you know that A2A has assigned shift + 2 through shift + 7 for specific functions in Accusim aircraft.

I hope this helps! If not, post back here so the forum and A2A staff can help you resolve the issue.

I realize this is frustrating but the more information you can give, the better the help we can give. 😉

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Higgins,

Yeah Jacques, Esa and Hook have already responded to your various posts pointing you in the right direction. As they mention, you must use the custom Shift 4 pop-up menu to refuel the aircraft, rather than P3D's default fuel and payload menu.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Higgins
Airman

Post by Higgins »

Thanks a lot, just got back to P3D and checked message.
Wil defiinitely try Shift 4.

Apology for late reply.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

just to add that the manual for your aircraft simulation can be found under your Windows start menu >> A2A Simulations. It has a bunch of useful information and worth the flick through for correct use of your simulation. As always though any questions always feel free to pop them here on the forums where we and community can help get you up and flying, and/or getting the most out of your simulated flights.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

No worries Higgins and as Lewis says, if you have any other questions, please drop us a line.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Beckanator
Airman

Post by Beckanator »

You can pop open the Pilot's Notes (and get the 'essentials') by looking over in the right lower pocket of the cabin and clicking on it. It will pop up in a little window on the left upper screen. It adds a bit of realism instead of doing a 'Shift +' to get your notes up. Pretty cool. :)
P3D V4x - XP11: Dell XPS 8900 - Win10 - Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHX - NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 - 64 Gig Memory -Samsung EVO 970 EVO SSD - ORBX Global, UT Live, ChasePlane, AS, ASCA, FSUIPC +

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”